Welcome to the Legit Gamers Live forum! Please log in to get the most out of your experience. If you are new to Legit Gamers please introduce yourself under the appropriate branch you were recruited into. thank you
-legit gamers

We are a XBOX 360 and PlayStation 3 gaming community. We strive in being a community of learning team communication and improving skills.

HomePortalRegisterLog inHome
Legit Gamers is under NEW management.. and we do not condone Legit Gamers elite as being the official legit gamers ... if anybody has a problem with it im sorry but nobody cares......

Share | 

Greetings LG and Ragnrok Members!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LG Omega M39
Executive Secretary
Executive Secretary

PostSubject: Greetings LG and Ragnrok Members!   Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:51 am

Hello all, LG Omega here. I just wanted to get the ball rolling on the website for our newest branch. I want to welcome all of our new recruits and members. I expect our veteran members to do the same and show support for this branch and make our new guys feel welcome. This is our communities progress at work. Our commitment to growth and an example of the dedication of LG to providing our members with branches in the games they love and the LG environment they have come to expect. Happy hunting!
Back to top Go down

Greetings LG and Ragnrok Members!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LG Ragnarok :: Important Updates From E7,E8,E9's-
Jump to: