Welcome to the Legit Gamers Live forum! Please log in to get the most out of your experience. If you are new to Legit Gamers please introduce yourself under the appropriate branch you were recruited into. thank you
-legit gamers

We are a XBOX 360 and PlayStation 3 gaming community. We strive in being a community of learning team communication and improving skills.

HomePortalRegisterLog inHome
Legit Gamers is under NEW management.. and we do not condone Legit Gamers elite as being the official legit gamers ... if anybody has a problem with it im sorry but nobody cares......

Share | 

FIRST POST!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TR3 Gambit

PostSubject: FIRST POST!!!   Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:12 pm

im SOOOO hyped, Excited, and Ready to bring the Fighter's Edge to Legit Gamers!!!.

LG and Team Red.3ye, best colab since PB and J son!!!

Feel free to post, and lets have some FUN.

my gamer tag is TR3 Gambit on Xbox live, And Iai_blackout on Psn.

Let's Run It BACK!
Back to top Go down
TR3 WORLDSLAYER

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST!!!   Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:10 am

........I really suck at describing myself.....

um...I'm Duwayne

I'm a competitive gamer

I'm a co-founder of Team Red. 3ye

Google Us

My XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG is TR3 WORLDSLAYER

I like to walk the road less traveled.

I would compare myself to a cloud.

Just riding the flow.

_______________ACHIEVEMENTS_________________

-20th in Super Smash Bros (Young Link) at the VG Tournament in August 2004

-4th in BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (Noel Vermillion) at SGC BlazBlue singles tournament in July 2010

-9th in Super Smash Bros Melee (Young Link) SGC Super Smash Bros Melee singles tournament in July 2010

-8th in Super Street Fighter 4 (Ibuki) at SGC Street Fighter singles tournament in July 2010

-3rd in Super Street Fighter 4 Teams (Team Wake and Bake) at SGC Street Fighter team tournament in July 2010

-5th in Super Street Fighter 4 online singles (Ibuki) @allisfighter.com Chaos and Mayhem SSF4 Grand Tournament December 2010

-8th in EVO Online Bracket 3 (Ibuki) @galaxy4gamers.com
December 11, 2011

-17th in Super Street Fighter 4 singles (Rose,Ibuki) at Alamo Gaming presents: Revolucion! February 19, 2011

-6th in Super Street Fighter 4 revaLAtions online tournament (Ibuki) @Battle247.com April 10,2011

-7th in Super Street Fighter 4 singles at Alamo Gaming Tournament SSF4/MK9/MvC3 (ibuki) May 21, 2011

-7th in Super Street Fighter 4 online tournament Super 32 double elimination (ibuki) May 22,2011

-1st in Super Street Fighter 4:AE 360 online tournament @AllIsFighter.com (Ibuki) June 18,2011

-2nd in Super Street Fighter 4:AE 360 online tournament @AllIsFighter.com (Ibuki) June 24,2011

-1st in Super Street Fighter 4:AE 360 online team tournament (Team Red.Eye) @AllIsFighter.com July 16, 2011

-7th in Super Street Fighter 4:AE HOLD DAT!!!! Tournament @allisfighter.com August 10,2011

-4th in Super Street Fighter 4: AE Set You Free Tournament @airjuggle.com on September 18th,2011

-7th in Super Street Fighter 4: AE Comic Con Calamity @allisfighter.com on September 18th, 2011

-17th in Bonnies Big Tournament!!! @Gameworxx on September 22nd, 2011
Back to top Go down
LG Omega M39
Executive Secretary
Executive Secretary

PostSubject: Nice...   Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:21 am

Wow. Thats a lot of achievements. I love Smash Bros! I love that we get to see our fellow members progress and become involved and see that real gamers are out there pressing the line in the battle for recognition all the time. Its a tough competition where block cancel, mid air melee causes opponent to block leaving them open for super as they hit the ground, and technicalities are what win matches. The discipline involved is impressive. I remember when video games were fun! But keep us informed, let us know your progress, you have our support and all eyes on you!
Back to top Go down
Jennacide

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST!!!   Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:46 pm

I'm here! :3

My name is Jeanatte, but you can call me Jenna. I mostly play the vs series games, but I do play SSF4. I don't enter too many tournaments, but when I have, these are the highest I've placed:

MvC1: 5th (30+ entrants)
MvC2: 7th (40+ entrants)
MvC3: 13th (30+ entrants)

Like I said before, I do play SSF4; I use Chun-li. I also use Cody, but that's for fun. I haven't yet made a decision of whether I want to compete in this game or not.

I also have a Youtube channel of matches and combos.
Back to top Go down
http://girlygamrr.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRST POST!!!   

Back to top Go down

FIRST POST!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LG Team Red3ye :: Member Sign in-
Jump to: