Welcome to the Legit Gamers Live forum! Please log in to get the most out of your experience. If you are new to Legit Gamers please introduce yourself under the appropriate branch you were recruited into. thank you
-legit gamers
Welcome to the Legit Gamers Live forum! Please log in to get the most out of your experience. If you are new to Legit Gamers please introduce yourself under the appropriate branch you were recruited into. thank you
-legit gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a XBOX 360 and PlayStation 3 gaming community. We strive in being a community of learning team communication and improving skills.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome
Legit Gamers is under NEW management.. and we do not condone Legit Gamers elite as being the official legit gamers ... if anybody has a problem with it im sorry but nobody cares......

Howdy LG Spec Ops

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StickyNumNums
Director of Orientation
Director of Orientation

Howdy LG Spec Ops Empty
PostSubject: Howdy LG Spec Ops   Howdy LG Spec Ops Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:10 pm

I just want to say Hello to everyone within Spec Ops. If you need any help with newer members getting them threw orientation feel free to hit me up anytime. I am more than welcome to come help out the branch anytime. I can also send over any OOs your way if they have your game to help yall out.
Back to top Go down

Howdy LG Spec Ops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LG Spec Ops :: Discussion-
Jump to: