Welcome to the Legit Gamers Live forum! Please log in to get the most out of your experience. If you are new to Legit Gamers please introduce yourself under the appropriate branch you were recruited into. thank you
-legit gamers
Welcome to the Legit Gamers Live forum! Please log in to get the most out of your experience. If you are new to Legit Gamers please introduce yourself under the appropriate branch you were recruited into. thank you
-legit gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a XBOX 360 and PlayStation 3 gaming community. We strive in being a community of learning team communication and improving skills.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome
Legit Gamers is under NEW management.. and we do not condone Legit Gamers elite as being the official legit gamers ... if anybody has a problem with it im sorry but nobody cares......

Yout Favorite Fighter.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TR3 Gambit

Yout Favorite Fighter. Empty
PostSubject: Yout Favorite Fighter.   Yout Favorite Fighter. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:16 pm

Ok, Whats your favorite Fighting game of all time, and why, lol.
Back to top Go down
LG Omega M39
Executive Secretary
Executive Secretary
LG Omega M39

PostSubject: OOOOh i like   Yout Favorite Fighter. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:06 pm

Ok, there are way too many to choose from! lol. I was a hard core Killer Instinct fan! Jago for the win! Fulgor can eat it. ULTRA COMBOOOOO!!!! It was one of my favorite because of the delivery. Destructive levels, killer combos manual or preset first 10 commands. I also tie a lot of nostalgia to it. I remember seeing that game for N64, killer instinct gold, best graphics I had ever seen. (and Orchid was looking so life like ahem...). I also remember when Mortal KombatI and II came out. Real actors, gore and blood, FINISH HIM!. I remember standing in line for hours at the skating rink to play that game. Winner stays loser pays! And believe it or not I love side scrolling fighters like streets of rage back in the day. SNK FOREVER! Guilty Gear is good. Soul Calibur, Street fighter, Tekken, Virtua Fighter all great games but i love the old school 2d. Call me a nerd I dont care!
Back to top Go down
LG Razgriz

LG Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Yout Favorite Fighter.   Yout Favorite Fighter. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Well I won't claim to be a hardcore fighting game fan but if I truly had to choose favorites it would have to be the recent UFC games. Maybe just because I'm a huge UFC fan, but what can I say? Other than that though it would have to be the Street Fighter games. I could never get Mortal Kombat to do what I wanted so I raged at it and quit. lol. I've played Soul Caliber, Tekken, and many more, but those 2 series in general have stood out to me at least.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yout Favorite Fighter.   Yout Favorite Fighter. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Dang there are way too many to name off...HAHAHA

Mortal Kombat-Scorpion, Sub-zero, Smoke

Dragon Ball Z Budokai 1, 2, 3-Trunks, Goku, Piccolo, and Teen Gohan

Dragon Ball z TenKaichi 1, 2, 3-Trunks, Goku, SSJ2 Gohan, Tapion, Tien, and Piccolo

MVC2, 3-Ryu, Mega Man, Spiderman, Dante, Zero, Okami wolf, Chris Redfield, and Trish

Soul Caliber- Seigfried, Mitsurugi, and Kilik

But there are so many that I can name off...Im just naming off the most recent that I have played. I mean bloody roar, virtual fighter, street fighter, and many many more.

Back to top Go down
TR3.RobJARV

PostSubject: Re: Yout Favorite Fighter.   Yout Favorite Fighter. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:13 pm

It changes a lot but right now it's Vampire Savior. Game has that good Marvel feel while being 1 on 1. Extremely fast paced and very unforgiving. Overall my favorite is probably Marvel 2. I never got into it while it was big but now that 3 is the new shit, going back and playing 2 is so refreshing. A lot of viable teams out there! Right now playing Anakaris-Throw/Dhalsim-AA/Spiral-Proj.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yout Favorite Fighter.   Yout Favorite Fighter. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yout Favorite Fighter.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LG Team Red3ye :: Discussion-
Jump to: